It’s hard to believe how fast time can go. Last year I was just starting at d.trio marketing group and on cloud 9 because I landed this opportunity. It’s been a whirlwind but below is a short sample of what I’ve learned so far.
- Direct marketing is on the uptick because ad blockers and bots are disrupting digital banners.
- Our vendors can do some really incredible things. Not only meet seemingly impossible deadlines but also help us create some truly unique pieces.
- Since we are a small agency we are able to move a lot faster to meet our clients needs.
- Taco Days are the best medicine for winter.
- We’re incredibly lucky to be located in the North Loop.
- There are two things that everyone in Minneapolis has in common, the terrible weather and potholes.
- Managing a large mail campaign takes a lot of hard work and dedication from every party involved.
The list could go on and on but this is what’s at the top of mind right now. The past year has been fantastic and I can wait to learn more moving forward.
– ed note: Thanks, Tim, you’ve been a great addition to the team and we look forward to many more anniversaries! –