- Louisiana was the 18th state admitted to the U.S.
- Ulysses S. Grant was the 18th President
- The 18th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution deals with Prohibition
- The #1 Billboard hit 18 years ago was Breathe by Faith Hill
- The highest grossing movie 18 years ago was How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Michael Floyd currently wears number 18 for the Minnesota Vikings
- 18 is the atomic number for argon
- Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen is Rolling Stone magazine’s 18th best album of all time
- The Oakland Raiders won Super Bowl 18
- 18 is the only number (besides zero) that is twice the sum of its digits
- There are 18 chapters in the Bhagavad Gita
- Australian rules football is played with teams of 18 players
- There are 18 holes on a regulation golf course
- For you math nerds, 18 is the square root of 324
- Seattle is the 18th largest city in the U.S.
- Transformers: Age of Extinction is the 18th highest grossing film of all time
- Americans eat a total of 18 acres of pizza every day, on average
- There are 18 letters in the Scottish Gaelic alphabet: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T, and U.
18 Random Facts Related To The Number 18
This post is part of d.trio’s 18th birthday celebration and you can be too! Share this post to be automatically entered to win one of many fabulous prizes. Visit our 18th birthday page to find out all the other ways you can get more entries!